About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Maloree Graduates!

Friday night, Maloree graduated from CHS Class of 2011.
Yipee!
Ainsley and Crew clapped really loud when Maloree walked



We were so excited and proud of her!
Afterwards, we all went to Su's.  And, of course, snapped some pictures.
Ashlee and Maloree

Maloree, Tracy and Ashlee

While I was uploading these pics, I started thinking just how fast time goes by.  My friends and I used to babysit these two roudy girls when they were little. 
So, of course, I did some digging and came across pics from my graduation and Noah's graduation with just us girls in it.
I don't think we've changed much....do you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers